Michael Ritigstein is a Founding Partner of the firm concentrating his efforts in supporting the firm's litigation, corporate and estate matters. Mr. Ritigstein graduated from the University of Delaware in 1996 and Seton Hall University School of Law in 2000. In 2007 he received a Masters of Law in Taxation with a concentration in Estate Planning, from Temple University's Beasley School of Law.
After receiving his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University, Michael worked as in-house counsel for a music licensing company where he was responsible for negotiating and preparing licensing agreements between his employer and international record labels.
Following his position as in-house counsel he decided he wanted court room experience, Michael worked as litigation associate for a mid-sized New York City firm in their Red Bank, NJ office where he frequently appeared in the court room representing defendants in civil litigation matters. He continued his career working for a large Philadelphia law firm where he defended domestic and international auto manufacturers in commercial and products liability matters. As a result, Michael has first hand knowledge about strategic problem solving for business.
Mr. Ritigstein is a member of the New Jersey bars and the Camden County Bar Association. He is a resident of Cherry Hill, NJ where he and his wife Stephanie live with their three boys. In his spare time, he coaches his sons' sports teams.
Areas of Practice
- Wills, Trusts and Guardianships
- Probate, Estate Litigation and Estate Administration
- Business Planning and Incorporation
- Business Contracts and Transactions
- Corporate Litigation and Breach of Contract
- New Jersey
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- LL.M. - 2007
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 2000
- University of Delaware
Honors and Awards
- NJ Super Lawyer Rising Stars
- Honorary Certification for Superior Work on Appeal, Auto Manufacturer Nissan
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers
- AVVO Superb Rating – 9.7 out of 10
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar, Member
- Camden County Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court, New Jersey